Our physical office spaces are closed; all DSEA staff have moved to remote work environments indefinitely. You can still contact staff at our regular office numbers (Dover: 734-5834, Newark: 366-8440, & Toll-Free 866-734-5834 ) and email addresses. If you aren’t sure who to email, call the respective offices and they will pass your information on to the appropriate staff member. Thank you in advance for your patience during this time.
Below, you will find more information on COVID-19 and how it can affect schools, families, and the state of Delaware in general. We have also included resources for Parents/Guardians to keep their students engaged while at home.
We will continue to add to this page as more information comes our way.
General information on COVID-19
- About the Coronavirus
- FAQ & Prevention Tips from Christina Care
- Information from Delaware Public Division of Public Health
- Schools and Coronvirus - what you should know
- Delaware's State of Emergency Declaration
- Governor's Update to Emergency Declaration
- Delaware Schools Closed until March 27th
- Gov. Carney Issues Stay-at-Home Order
- Gov. Carney Closes Schools until May 15th
- Gov. Carney Orders Out-of-State Travelers to Self-Quarantine for 14 days
- Gov. Carney allows child care programs in Delaware to be designated as emergency child care sites
- Gov. Carney moves Presidential Primary to June 2nd
- New Guidance about COVID-19 Economic Impact Payments for Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Beneficiaries
- Gov. Carney Emergency Declaration Modification holds students and educators harmless for the shortened school year
- Connect Through Crisis Toolkit
- Coping Mechanisms for Anxiety Around COVID-19
- Resources for Parents & Caregivers
- Tips for Caregivers
**DSEA doesn't endorse the websites or the content in these links**