Have you downloaded DSEA's Member Connect App yet? If not, what are you waiting for?!?! DSEA Member Connect is available for both iOS and Android devices. Download the app through the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once you've downloaded the app, sign in using your member ID number and last name. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE APP.
NEA Common Core State Standards Toolkit
This toolkit provides general background and links to pertinent information about the CCSS, as well as practical assistance and planning.
New CCSS Tools from NEA and BetterLesson
NEA teamed up with BetterLesson to create this site, where teachers share what works in the classroom, features more than 3,000 classroom-ready lessons that are easily accessible and can be integrated into any curriculum. This BetterLesson site was built entirely for the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and features the lessons of 130+ Master Teachers (MTs), who represent every K-12 grade level for math and English Language Arts & Literacy.
CCSS for Students with Disabilities
- Application of Common Core State Standards for Students with Disabilities
- Information on CCSS Alternate Assessment
- Cognitive Strategy Instruction
- Intensive Interventions for Students Struggling in Reading and Mathematics
- Families and Educators Working Together for Student Success
How families and educators can work together to help students transition to Common Core State Standards and achieve success.
- Families and Educators Advocate for Student Achievement
Become an advocate for Common Core State Standards. Find out how you can support change outside the classroom that will help student achieve success inside it.
- Parent Roadmaps to Common Core Standards
- National PTA Common Core Resources
- Spotlight on the Common Core Standards - What do Parents Need to Know?
- A Parent's Guide to the Common Core Standards
- Common Core State Standards Initiative
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC)
- ASCD and Common Core State Standards Resources
- Center for Teaching Quality Common Core Resources
- The National Center for Fair and Open Testing
- The School Improvement Network Resource Guide to Common Core Standards Tools
- The Common Core State Standards: Moving Beyond Awareness to Classroom
- College and Career Readiness: Strengthening Postsecondary Pathways with Common Core State Standards